People often confuse Multi level Marketing with pyramid marketing; however, there is a very clear distinction between the two approaches.
Firstly, pyramid marketing, is about getting your money and using you to recruit other distributors while MLM, is about moving the product through a larger network of distributors so that the business can increase sales volume.
Another difference between Multi level Marketing (MLM) and pyramid marketing is that Pyramid marketing requires each level to DOUBLE before a new level is created so it isn’t fair to people lower down in the levels and also unethical. MLM, however, awards a commission based upon the volume of product sold through own sales efforts as well as that of the down line organization.
Since MLM faces the risks of initiating a business that has not been tested by the customers is not recognized, people prefer to wait a coupe of years before joining. Hence, they also witness the company’s track-record and reliability.
In this e-book, you will learn the following:
- The MLM Concept
- Understanding the MLM Situation and Opportunities
- Understanding the MLM Model
- Tips to Develop Appropriate Compensation Plan
- How to Find a Good MLM Business
- Multi level Marketing versus Traditional Marketing
- How to Improve Your MLM Skills
- Essentials of MLM Business
- The Legality of MLM
- MLM Scams and Tips to Avoid Them
- Online MLM Opportunities
- Relationship Building through MLM
- Generating Leads
- Measuring MLM Performance
- Advantages of MLM
- Why MLM Goes Wrong- the Company’s Perspective
- Secrets of MLM
- Multi level Marketing – an Overview
Do You Dream of Becoming a Head Honcho? Is Your Sales Job Not Lucrative Enough? Do You Feel that Your Salary Does Not Reflect The Hard Work You Put In? Ever Considered Making a Switch To a Different Business? What If You Could Work From The Comfort of Your Own Home, What if You Had The Chance of Being Your Own Boss?