Dudu Osun Black Africa Soap is designed to cleanse, hydrate and calm problem skin. Good reasons to choose this unique type of African soap are to help reduce those breakouts that erupt on the skin’s surface, causing blemishes that interfere with a smooth complexion.
Handmade from pure natural ingredients and herbs from the Savannah regions and tropical rain forest; Tropical Naturals’ Dudu-Osun black soap has been meticulously formulated to cleanse, nourish, protect and revitalise the skin.
This African black soap comes with certified organic Shea Butter for richness and moisture. Ingredients like Aloe vera, Lime juice and Pure honey contributes to helping to balance oily skin for a clearer complexion. Cocoa pod ash and Palm bunch ash aids in detoxifying and gives it a distinctive black color.
Made with no artificial colors or preservatives; this natural black soap lathers exceedingly well and serves as a natural remedy for numerous skin conditions.
Use this Soap daily for best results. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.
Fake product check:
There is a new seal with an authentication introduced in this new packed box. All you will be required to do is send the hidden codes after scratching off its layer to a number that is written right on the seal using sms. A response will be gotten in no time to guarantee you just bought a genuine Dudu Osun Black Africa Soap.
Can Dudu Osun Black soap lighten my skin?
Today Dudu-Osun Black soap is known not only in Africa. It has won its fame all over the world. To answer your question you need to know ten important facts about this soap:
- Soaps such as as Dudu-Osun, Anago, and AlataSimena are the traditional black soaps in Africa. They are very effective.
- The main ingredients of this soap are palm leaves, dried plantain skins, cocoa powder, kernel oil, and shea tree bark. This soap is made from natural ingredients. Plantain skin makes the soap effective.
- You can easily prepare black soap at home. You don’t need to have much money or some special talent to make Dudu Osun soap. There are no synthetic products and harmful chemicals (like bleach or sodium lauryl) in it. READ ALSO: How to make bleaching cream at home?
- Black African soap has an earthy smell and gentle texture. Thanks to the plantain skins, it has a dark color. The longer the plantains are roasted, the darker the black soap becomes. Besides, it has a smooth shape.
- Dudu Osun soap deeply cleanses your skin. The cocoa powder in it can help to exfoliate your skin by removing dead skin cells. You can see that with deep exfoliation and cleansing Dudu Osun soap has the ability to lighten your skin.
- This black soap is good for every type of skin. It has kernel oil and shea tree bark. They can help to soften skin.
- African black soap fights skin irritations.
- The soap has vitamin A and E which supply your skin with necessary nutrients.
- African soap fights skin aging. Black soap has kernel oil and neck extract to fight wrinkles and fine lines. It also has iron and shea butter to protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Thanks to Dudu Osun soap you can have a beautiful, lighter, and healthier glowing skin. It has a big number of advantages.
PRODUCT DETAILS OF DUDU OSUN BLACK SOAP
It is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, raw ingredients listings are subject of changes always due to INCI, we cannot guarantee these:
- Lists are complete
- List are up-to-date and/or error-free.
For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Use daily to balance and resolve problem skin.
So, as we have learned, black African soap can lighten your skin. It is not intended for lightning but it can do it. The soap removes dead cells on the skin surface and makes it east to supply important nutrients. This soap also has the ability to prevent exposure to the scorching sun and cold weather. It helps the skin to stay brighter. If you don’t know how to make brightening black soap, then you can follow any of the easy guides online. It is not so difficult. You just need to take all necessary ingredients and follow the instructions. Remember that every natural African black soap is soft and does not have a strong smell. Human skin is attacked daily by various influences, such as biting cold weather, dry wind or scorching sun. African soaps help to protect the skin from environmental and biological factors. Dudu Osun soap, like other types of soap has its main feature. It makes your chocolate skin lighter. It is not dangerous because it is made of only natural products. Now you know about the main benefits of Dudu Osun soap and can decide if it is good for your skin or not. You just need to know that it has no chemical additives or other harmful things.
Keep that in mind!
You are about to hold in your hand a piece of history, an expression of African traditional soap-making, using the best, locally-sourced pure and natural ingredients, just the way your skin would want it. It has no artificial colours, no preservatives and it is biodegradable. It can be used by all skin types.